Friday, January 24, 2014

Starting the new year and also some stuff from the past one

Be advised, a long post is coming.

This is my first post in 2014 and also the first one in a loooong time. Because of that I've decided to write a long post including several images, some from this new year but most of them from the past one. So let's go.

First here you have a fan art of Sakura from Street Fighter that I just finished. Look at the joke in the bra.


And here another image I did for fun.

 A couple of quick portrait studies from the last couple of days:

Male anatomy study:
The one study that I did finish lately

Female anatomy studies:

And now on to older studies. All of them are from 2013 and also, all of them are unfinished. Here I go:


I also have some master studies, but I think I will save those for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment